Snapshot of Vic's 603 cases, one death
SNAPSHOT OF VICTORIA'S CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK
* 603 new locally acquired cases.
* One death, a woman in her 70s, bringing total deaths from the current outbreak to 13
* New cases broken down by local government area
- 242 cases in Hume
- 53 in Whittlesea
- 56 in Moreland
- 47 in Wyndham
- 39 in Brimbank
- 20 in Melton
- 14 in Darebin
- 12 in Yarra
- 12 in Hobsons Bay
- 11 in Glen Eira
- 10 in Casey
- 8 in Port Phillip
- 6 in Cardinia
- 3 in Moorabool
- 1 in Greater Geelong
- 1 in Ballarat
* 6000 active cases in the state.
* 241 people in hospital, of which 60 are in intensive care including 39 on a ventilator.
* 48,829 COVID-19 test results received on Monday.
* 40,811 COVID-19 vaccine doses administered on Monday at state-run hubs.
* That is more vaccines delivered than any other state in Australia on Monday
* Of the cases in hospital, 85 per cent were not vaccinated at all, 13 per cent were partially vaccinated and three people were vaccinated
* About 700 exposure sites are listed on the state's website, including a regional nail salon as a tier one exposure site.
Full list of exposure sites available at https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/case-alerts-public-exposure-sites
Get the latest news from thewest.com.au in your inbox.
Sign up for our emails